Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Changes!!!

There will be some changes to some things. I will start taking deposits at the time of booking starting November 1st 2011. This will ensure that you get your spot and I am not 'waisting' my time, for a no show. I am sure there are good reasons for cancellations, and I ask that if you need to cancel you do so 24 hours in advance, otherwise the deposit is VOID. Deposits can be made by EMT (email money transfer) paypal, or in person. 



Wedding packages will also be changing November 1st 2011. I will no longer be doing packages including extras such as photo books, cards, canvas, collages etc. The price will be for the number of hours only. 


I am looking forward to these changes, in hopes that with will suit everyone better!

No comments:

Post a Comment