Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New and Excitig Things!!!

Hope everyone had an AWESOME Christmas! Lots of new things awaiting for 2012!!! First is my price lists. They have changed ever so slightly, so please take a look at that!!


Also, it's come up on the end of year number TWO for A Flash of Class by Jessika, and I would like to thank my amazing fans who have supported me and helped me grown from day one and on. Welcome to all those new fans, and join join join, for those who have yet to find me!


At the end of January, after the excitement and chaos of Christmas and New Years subsides, I will be doing my annual (as of last year ;)) contest!! Details will be posted soon!


Also, needing ONE, BRAVE, PREGNANT, WOMAN to message me, if you are at all interested in having the birth of your baby photographed. I am thinking of making a package out of it, but I need to do one to put a price tag on it! Let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing and we can chit chat over it!


Talk to you all soon!
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment